Anybody seen this video???

Sounded like the guy said describing the seat international logo..
The light in rear..yeah mine has it..thought it was on all of them..shows how much I know..
You notice the full tank of gas?? Hope that hasnt been in there since 87 you know with 158 miles on it it would never have ran that out..
definitly a trailer queen..hell I wanna drive it & enjoy it for the kind of money that think will probably bring

Matt37 said:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3406833772963340798&q=Grand+National

Anybody know where this car is now.

Amazing car.

I did not even know the 87's had those lights behind the back seats, my 87 has nothing there at all, guessing it was an option??

the place is in waconda ill on rte 12 2 miles south of rte 176. lots of gm muscle cars there. the little lights in the back are called opera lights they were found on the astro roof cars.

mybuick said:
the place is in waconda ill on rte 12 2 miles south of rte 176. lots of gm muscle cars there. the little lights in the back are called opera lights they were found on the astro roof cars.

I don't think the lights came with astroroof cars automatically. My car did not have them and I had the factory astroroof.

Mine has them and it is a t-top car. It is rare, but they act like it is the only one tucked away with the plastic on it. With 20,000 built I bet there's several like it waitng to pop up. Not that I would buy one, what the hell would you do with it?

Exactly..what the hell would you do with it...
Mine has the lil lights in it & its a t-top car also..they are not for astro roofs only im sure..like I said Ive seen them in quite a few of them..
Brian

INEEDAGN said:
Mine has them and it is a t-top car. It is rare, but they act like it is the only one tucked away with the plastic on it. With 20,000 built I bet there's several like it waitng to pop up. Not that I would buy one, what the hell would you do with it?

have you guys noticed the accumlator brake ball has the one with the tit on the outside of it. unlike the ones with the Nut and yellow writing.

so my question is that the correct one or did GM do a update on the balls?

first: I have an 86 T-Top car and I have the opera lights in the rear AND the underhood light too! Still functional!

second: I would hand them the money and then do a BIG smokey burnout...maybe until something popped :p

SloGN said:
have you guys noticed the accumlator brake ball has the one with the tit on the outside of it. unlike the ones with the Nut and yellow writing.

so my question is that the correct one or did GM do a update on the balls?

Originally the ball didnt have the nut on it, it was solid black and no yellow scripture, the service recall accumulator balls all had the hex end on it so you could put a wrench on it. So this car has never been in for the recall, making it "still" o r i g i n a l :biggrin:

The small lights on the back 1/4 windows are standard on the t-top cars since the t-top cars dont have a headliner light assy.....

Why this car has the lights in the back :confused: but they arent opera lights, opera lights are the ones found on the outside of the car behind the 1/4 glass on vinyl roof cars and non vinyl roof cars.. long and slinder that light up a night.
BW
PS.. auto reverse cassette tape, cloth interior, ect...
Jimminy crickets that guys comments are dry as a popcorn fart...

BW

Nice car.
Definitely a first place car
BTW I hate does cars when they show up at the shows they always take first place.
they should be put in a separate category something like any car under 25k miles category just for the people that could afford to buy a new car and put it in a garage for 20 years FU compete against your own budget and leave the poor broke flucks have a good competitive time at an auto show.
BTW i love those 1/4 lights my '84 t-top monte had them.

I think im wrong, are the ones on the outside of the car called opera lights or coach lights?
BW

yeah your right, they are opera lights....I used poor terminology - just what this issue of Hemming's Classic Car is trying to fix! :p