Anybody race their Regal GS ?

mcad_c

I've been attending events for two years now, and have not seen many GS's racing.

The biggest turn out was at the GS Nats. I mainly run east of the Mississippi.

So far my best time is 13.11 @ 105, looking for the 12's by the end of the season.

Who else runs their GS?

Mike

Wow nice times. I dont race mine as my GN is my racer :). Mine is just a daily driver for when it snows. I did see one at norwalk this year th, was runnnig really strong, i think high 12's low 13's. But he had all sorts of engine work done to it. Very nice car.

Thanks. :cool:

If it was a green one, that was probably Scott Murray, DR Speed.

He's got an M112 (V8) blower on top. He'll be in the mid to low 12's soon.

Mike, I talked to you a bit in the pits at the Nats, I think. We run my wife's 97 GS at Reynolds just about every year. It has run a 14.16@96 there a couple of years ago. It just turned over 101k but I think we're going to do it again this year. :)

I saw a couple of web sites talking about that M112 blower..I am very interested in how that works. Do you have any links for more info?

I race my GS. My best so far is 14.09 @96 mph. I have a 3.3" pulley and K&N filter. Like above my GN is my race car.

Rod

Originally posted by mcad_c
I've been attending events for two years now, and have not seen many GS's racing.

The biggest turn out was at the GS Nats. I mainly run east of the Mississippi.

So far my best time is 13.11 @ 105, looking for the 12's by the end of the season.

Who else runs their GS?

Mike

I run my GS.. oh wait I know you ;) Nice to see you here as well Mike. Just got a new PB of 13.183@107.01 today :eek: I am very happy.