Anybody in the Ottawa-Kemptville Ontario area?

Hello,
I am in the Gatineau area but originally from Orleans area. Welcome :)
Maybe we'll see you at a cruise night eventually...once I get the GN working again :(

Saint-Eustache, QC here…

Claude. ;)
Hi Claude, Glad to meet you.
Hello,
Maybe we'll see you at a cruise night eventually...once I get the GN working again :(

That's a wicked quick GN you have.
Hello,
Hi MAP 87, Where have you done the 1/4 mile runs? I go to the cruise nights in Kemptville once in a while and try to go on the monthly road trips to other cruise nights in the area. I'm a member of the Highway 43 car club and cruise nights are every Friday evening at the Food Basics in town. What's wrong with the GN?

Doug

Saint-Eustache, QC here…

Claude. ;)
Hi Claude, Glad to meet you.
Hello,

That's a wicked quick GN you have.
Hello,
Hi MAP 87, Where have you done the 1/4 mile runs? I go to the cruise nights in Kemptville once in a while and try to go on the monthly road trips to other cruise nights in the area. I'm a member of the Highway 43 car club and cruise nights are every Friday evening at the Food Basics in town. What's wrong with the GN?

Doug
Nice to meet you too…hope to see you someday either at a car show or at the track! ;)

Claude. :)
Thanks Claude. Where do you run your car? I want to baseline my TR on the track but I have to replace the idler arm and I have new upper control arms that I want to install. The steering is just a little loose at the moment so I won't run it on a track until that's done. What have you done to get yours into the 9 second bracket? I'd just like to get mine into the low 12's or maybe high 9's.

Doug

Thanks Claude. Where do you run your car? I want to baseline my TR on the track but I have to replace the idler arm and I have new upper control arms that I want to install. The steering is just a little loose at the moment so I won't run it on a track until that's done. What have you done to get yours into the 9 second bracket? I'd just like to get mine into the low 12's or maybe high 9's.

Doug
Doug, the closest track to where I live is Napierville Dragway. It's well located for me but other than that it's a dump. There's also Sanair but I don't think it's in operation this year. The owner is getting old and would like to sell but no buyers.
also I go to Lebanon Valley Dragway (State of NY) once in a while.
As for my car, how to get it in the 9's? Simple…just pump tons of money into it! :ROFLMAO: Seriously, I've had the car since new and every year, I've spent several thousands of dollars to upgrade it and 29 years later, I'm running mid 9's.:happy:

See 'ya!

Claude. ;)

Hello Doug,
Like CLaude said...lots of $$$$ equal going fast (and breaking down). I did my best times in Napierville but in the Ottawa Area there is Luskville (just past Aylmer) that has a track. It used to be at least 1/2 second slower than Napierville but they just resurfaced this year so I don't know the results yet.
I know of Hwy 43 Club, please say Hello to Rod (the President). He knows me but unfortunately I haven't been out this year since the car is not working properly & I need $$$$ and an amazing place to fix it. I will try to make it out with the Mazda before the end of the season. :)