Anybody in the 9's yet with E85??

As of 11:50 pm eastern time a man by the name of Gabby Rojas went 9.98 @ 138.88 mph with a ****ty 1.56 60' ... It's a wrap

Thanks to Eric Marshall from turbo tweak, Bill and Tom from Champion racing, and IVan from Tranny Tech!!!

As of 11:50 pm eastern time a man by the name of Gabby Rojas went 9.98 @ 138.88 mph with a ****ty 1.56 60' ... It's a wrap

Thanks to Eric Marshall from turbo tweak, Bill and Tom from Champion racing, and IVan from Tranny Tech!!!

And slow_Gn went 10.04 @ 135 mph with another ****ty 1.5 60' ... Only pass of the night for him for the night ...

Thanks for the vids! Congrats to the both of them. I think if I was Jorge I'd feel a little bitter sweet cause that is a great pass, but he is so close to that 9 sec pass he can taste it! If/when Olrando brings his out that will also likely be another 9 sec car on E85. Good job to the Miami boys for getting it done on the corn.:cool:

Thanks for the vids! Congrats to the both of them. I think if I was Jorge I'd feel a little bitter sweet cause that is a great pass, but he is so close to that 9 sec pass he can taste it! If/when Olrando brings his out that will also likely be another 9 sec car on E85. Good job to the Miami boys for getting it done on the corn.:cool:

I know it hurt to see how close i got :frown: But the power is there :biggrin:
My turbo was leaking oil and the shaft felt loose so i didn't run anymore but we will be back soon:biggrin:Big thanks to Gabby for all the help:cool: