Anybody gonna be at Gville Sat night? (nov 16)

BeastV6

It'd be cool if it ran!!
Midnight drags. 10pm-2am. Same rules as Friday night street legals. I'll be there in the bird. Hopefully I won't blow my sh*t up this time. ;)

Hmmm, may have to load the GN up and make a trip to G-ville for a little midnight test session...lol. It looks like Reynolds on Sunday may be a washout....:( If the weather will cooperate, I may ride down there...it's a heck of a lot closer than Reynolds in case it does rain...lol.

ill be down thre again hey maybe you (beastv6)and your brother should wear nametags this time;) if i et lucky i might just hve my car to park down there. see ya tomorrow!

Looks like I'll be there for sure. Decided to skip on Reynolds for Sunday and haul the ol GN down to G'ville Saturday night. I also know a bunch of the jaxracing peeps are going as well, so should be a pretty decent night. Stop by the trailer and say hello.

See ya'll there if Mother Nature allows.....lol.

Looks like it's gonna be pretty crowded (reminds me of the first time Jax did this).

:(

I was hoping the same thing, but really beginning to doubt it. I haven't been able to pull the car out to prep it, so guess I'll skip G'ville and go to Jax Raceway on the 19th. :(

Gainsville is Wet. today

Living one hour south of gainsville and it is wetttttttttttt Here.

Would have liked going up today.