Anybody else following Obama's Chrysler 300C on Ebay?

It was a lease car. Thats why the Bentley grill, curb feelers and 24's are missing.

It was a lease car. Thats why the Bentley grill, curb feelers and 24's are missing.

Now thats funny, I dont care who ya are
rockwoot.gif

wonder how much it will cost to get the smell of cigarettes out of the upholstery?

nice to see that bigotry is alive and well on the Buick board.

C'mon man. Please. Its a joke.

I'm a bigot for recognizing that blacks like big grills and big wheels? No racism no bigotry just fact. No big deal.

People like you use words like this too often and contribute to the problem.

BTW, this is my daily driver.

Attachments

• Re-exposure of Escalade Lowered.jpg
    Re-exposure of Escalade Lowered.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 232
This was my work truck before we got the diesels. We called it BIG PIMPIN. Theres a story about thoses wheels. A young white boy went to a small town dealer in West Virginia and put $5000. down an orderd this EXT got the truck went to the closest big city and bougth the wheels for $5500, i found the recipt in the consol. After two weeks the truck was repoed he couldnt come up with the rest of the money. We saw it wile passing through to a hail storm and stopped to look at it , the dealer begged me to buy it cause he could never sell it in this small town. I talked to the new owner last week it has 120,000 miles on it now and still has the same KUMO ESTA STX 22 tires on it WOW.

Attachments

• DSC01586.JPG
    DSC01586.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 168