Anybody do a inside fenderwell alky tank?

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
The more stock looking the better for me. I am thinking about trying to build an alky tank hidden somewhere in the engine compartment. I was thinking under the battery tray or in the fender well. I would like to put the stock radiator catch tank back where it goes..... Any ideas. I don't want to get too far from my alky pump which is bolted to the back of the bumper bracket on the pass side.

wander around the junkyard and look at all the radiator overflows and washer solvent tanks. A lot of the newer vehicles have the tanks really low with long necks that might work for you.

B

Julio has a lot of them !!
100_1527.JPG

Does he have a 5gal version that will fit inside the fender? :D
In all seriousness I could use a big one inside the fender as well.

ks

Bumping this old thread, just because I have been wondering the same thing. Google has not been my friend. Seems like there is some decent space back there to have a nice size tank built. I have a big sheet of stainless, and make do this to fit it on the drivers side behind the inner fender, keeping it away from the downpipe and battery.

It doesn't look stock but I jammed my overflow in the hole (giggity) next to the battery using the tank that came with the kit