Any Vegas Guys Here..??

gndreamn

GN comming soon
Guys,
Just wondering if any vegas GN's wanted to have a fun safe run with me. I have a 03GT, KB 1.7 making 14psi, Fox Lake heads, stage 2 blower cams, stock 5 speed, some suspension work. My car is de-tuned for the lack of my fuel system. I have raced a 03Z06 with full exhaust, gears,intake, custome tune. from 40-130 and I had him by a car till about 120 then he pulled even by 130. A GN is my dream car and my parants had one, just PM me if anyone is interested. No money involved. Just for the love of our cars. Thanks.

There are several of us around. I'm probably one of the few that actually drives mine on the street.
I'd much rather have some fun with you at Midnight Mayhem than on the street.

Sounds cool. I will PM you my phone number, give me a ring when you go to the track. The only thing about MM is the 300 rice burners that drive me crazy. I wish they would prep the track a little better too. I have a couple of Z06 friends and we should all meet up. About a year ago I almost bought my dream car (GN) but going half way across the country and paying 10K for a car that would have been my daily driver for at least 8 months didn't sit to well with me. I did get lucky and find a 03GT with a Kennebell for a good price. Since I have another car to drive everyday, I just finished up with a forged motor, heads, cams, and a few other parts. One day I will still get a GN. You don't see to many out here in Vegas though, and if one is for sale the price isn't close to realistic. I have talked to Len at Performance a few times a year ago, just out of my price range. Thanks for your reply.:cool:
jc

Let me know when you guys go out to the track, I'm game. I am always looking for some action. I started running "Corn" in the Buick a few weeks ago and cant believe how well it runs on it :D

I wish i knew you were looking for a GN here in town, i knew 2 of them for sale about 6 months ago.

Ouch,
When I was looking around I saw 2 in my price range (10-12K) the first one, did have a stolen title w/ only 88k mile. But the owner wasn't telling me the whole story (I know how a GN, WE4, and T-Type are badged) he said it was a all original GN. The car had NO GN badges anywhere and the frond seat's were not original. He wanted 10 firm. 2nd car was a original GN but had over 180k miles, the owner knew that I wasn't clueless about these cars after I told him about the first guy. Only problem was he was asking almost 9 grand. ($8800) The car was clean just a few (covered up holes, new A-pillar) red flags to go with the price. Being that it was "stock"
I will get one, some day.
So I hope to get together with a few Buick or Turbo TA people, that are friendly and cool like myself and my vette friends.
jc

Let me know when you guys go out to the track, I'm game. I am always looking for some action. I started running "Corn" in the Buick a few weeks ago and cant believe how well it runs on it :D

Will do,
I'm going to check the track schedule tonight. Just wondering about changing to "CORN",,, I have heard that it can handle a whole bunch of power, just that it does drink twice as much as regular stuff. If that's the trueth, wouldn't alky make since.?
jc

Will do,
I'm going to check the track schedule tonight. Just wondering about changing to "CORN",,, I have heard that it can handle a whole bunch of power, just that it does drink twice as much as regular stuff. If that's the trueth, wouldn't alky make since.?
jc

With my car running 50/50 mix of E-85 and 91 octane I am adding 20% more fuel then just running 91 octane. I am still spraying Meth on top of the E-85 mix -- it gives it a nice top end charge :D

Im always up for a run...midnight mayhem is pretty fun...maybe we all can get together one night there, I wouldnt mind meeting some more GN owners.