Any turbo guys in Denver

I'm a little north of the metro area in Longmont. There are a couple of other local TR guys on the board. If your not busy you should look into attending the Rocky Mountain GS clubs event in Pueblo on Sept 8. I'm planning on attending and hope to pick the brains of some other club members.

Mike

Welcome to the dark side. :D There are about 2 dozen GN/TR owners in the area that I know of. There is also a local Buick club. The next meeting is August 1st, 7:00 pm at Clement Park pavillion "G". If you go to Bandimere on Wed. nights you will usually see at least one other GN. The club's big race is Sunday Sept. 8th at Pueblo. Also I, and at least one other member, Mi High GN, plan to attend the day test and tune at Bandimere on Wed August 21st.
If you would like you can send me a private e mail. I'm not a Guru but know a little about these cars and the affects of altitude.

Thanks

Hey guys thanks for the info I will try to go to the meet, but my car needs an exhaust system. Hopefully I can make the Meet. Thanks alot:D ::cool: