any T Type expert on Long Island,NY ????

tensec340

Okay<after months of searching I finally bought my first T type........... Now I need to learn all about this stuff,I have been reading all the post but I always find hands on the best !
Any shops that Tune or anybody that would like to teach please drop me a line .

Thanks, Tim

heres the ad, I bought it for $7100...

The engine was rebuilt about 1000 miles ago. The engine was fully machined with new pistons and this car has 60lb injectors and a bigger turbo. The cam is a Competion Cams 212 and I have the cam sheet. I have the paperwork for all the machinework done on the engine. The transmission was also rebuilt the same time the engine was done,the shifts are firm and tight. The car has a hot wire kit for the fuel pump. The fuel pressure regulator is a Kenne Bell as well as the cold air intake. The car comes with a Scanmaster used to tune the car and keep an eye on critical readings. This car is fast and can be even faster. The car currently is set at 18lbs of boost and is fully adjustable. The car has a 93 octane chip. The car has oil,temp,volt and boost gauge. This car is nice and and has nice blue interior. The tires are BF Goodrich tires with about 2000 miles on them. The paint is very nice and has new bumper fillers. Only one bad spot on the hood about the size of a dime. I just put a brand new AC compressor on it last week and the ac is cold. This car has power windows,doors,locks. . The car has a exhaust dump also that you can unbolt for open exhaust. This is a Southern car and their is ZERO rust anywhere on the car. The usual rust spots-under the doors,under the trunk lid DO NOT exist in this car. motor is set at 18lbs boost for streetfor street can go to 23lbs with race gas

Call Dave Husek@ turbo buick performance transmissions.. hes a vendor on the board as well.. at the bottom of forum
he does charge to tune or teach.. hes a great guy but he is busy so you understand