Any sub 500 mile GNX's around for sale ?

There are a few around I have seen lately posted. If I find you a link I will post it here.

HTH

Did you check out the one with 269 miles at Bonham Chrysler in Bonham, TX? Looks like they are asking $89,900 for it.

Good luck with your search. Keep us posted. :cool:

Did you check out the one with 269 miles at Bonham Chrysler in Bonham, TX? Looks like they are asking $89,900 for it.

Good luck with your search. Keep us posted. :cool:

Yes
It has too much surface rust underneath. I am picky,but it is a lot of money to spend in a bad market.

Yes
It has too much surface rust underneath. I am picky,but it is a lot of money to spend in a bad market.

As you should be. You'll find what you are looking for with $90K large burning a hole in your pocket.

Keep us posted on how you make out.

Now, that's an understament is I ever heard one. Sorry Jeff, just couldn't resist.

How's the new venture going?

That's why when I go to sell one of my cars it goes really quickly :cool:

The new venture is a bit slow,but that's to be expected in this economy.

How's things by you ?

That's why when I go to sell one of my cars it goes really quickly :cool:

The new venture is a bit slow,but that's to be expected in this economy.

How's things by you ?

Things are good. Business could be better, but we had a decent first half, so it gave us a bit of a cushion for the last quarter.

Still looking for another car, but people are still living in 2006 with their prices.

#520 HAS 3200 mi on it and spent most of its life in Florida! Car is in excellent shape and stored in wharehouse i own. I also have 2 low mile GN's and 8 other cars. $89 K would be the lowest i would take !!!

#520 HAS 3200 mi on it and spent most of its life in Florida! Car is in excellent shape and stored in wharehouse i own. I also have 2 low mile GN's and 8 other cars. $89 K would be the lowest i would take !!!

Too many miles for me. If you get 89k, please let us know.

486 is in nearby Clinton, IA with 300 and change. Did you see it on ebay recently? I think bidding stalled around $93 something. Send a PM if you'd like me to look it over for you.

Jeff, where were you a month ago? Had mine listed here for a while at 85k. It had under 500 then and 700 when it sold. That was arguably the cleanest low mileage GNX and most documented one around. Undercarr. had all orig. tags markings, etc., no rust at all, just factory GM chassis finish. Lucky owner is out of B.C. Canada. I'm sure you will find one, just wanted to rub it in a little,lol. Good luck, may be calling you soon, always looking for something.:smile: :smile:

Jeff, where were you a month ago? Had mine listed here for a while at 85k. It had under 500 then and 700 when it sold. That was arguably the cleanest low mileage GNX and most documented one around. Undercarr. had all orig. tags markings, etc., no rust at all, just factory GM chassis finish. Lucky owner is out of B.C. Canada. I'm sure you will find one, just wanted to rub it in a little,lol. Good luck, may be calling you soon, always looking for something.:smile: :smile:

Still on the look-out for this car....it may be parked in a garage just down the street from me ?? Cloverdale / Langley / Surrey area

Though I might have seen it out at the Langley Cruise-in last weekend...there were @ 2,000 cars running the streets and at the Saturday show. At least 12 GN's most of which are known owners...but not 1 single GNX.

486 is in nearby Clinton, IA with 300 and change. Did you see it on ebay recently? I think bidding stalled around $93 something. Send a PM if you'd like me to look it over for you.

I appreciate the offer and will let you know. Thank you very much for the help

have # 105 with 141 miles on it.
was owened by don schmacher (he sighned odemeter had 123 miles on it then.been kept in climate controled building all its life.however it will take more than your offering to take it home.