any place to race close to Texarkana?

Mike70gtx

Hey I wanted to get a time in to see where I'm at. Is there any place open this weekend or next? Such as Shreveport, Paris, maybe Dallas area.
Thanks,
P.S. I could use some help tuning this thing. I have turbo link, but it seems like my numbers jump all over and I'm not sure where to start.

Shreveport is open on Saturdays from 11 to 5 until the end of the year. Weather permitting of course. 1-318-296-4500

Thanks for the reply. This weekend got a little busy, so I'll see if I can make it next weekend. Do you run a shop? I might need to talk to you about a little tuning help. I've got the next week off so I want to get it running good. I'll take a look at the links you have on your signature. Maybe I'll give you a call if your numbers on there.
Thanks again.

I work at AMS Racing in Bossier City....www.amsracing.net
we sell performance parts and build motors there. If I can help you out please contact me.1-318-222-1915 Thanks,Scott

Hey Mike I am not sure if it is still open but they have a new track just past Greenville near Caddo Mills but its only 1/8th like Paris is.

HTH
Brad

Thanks for the info,
I thought it looked like a track they were building. I saw it the last time I went to Dallas. It looks like I'll have to wait a week or two. I need to do the family thing this weekend. I also want to get some new injectors (blue tops if I can find them) and some tuning. Hope to see you guys there some time soon.

It's been open now about a month, the owner said they will run year round weather permitting!

Let me know when your back this way and want to go racing maybe we can get a bunch of Buicks there at one time!