Any place in Orlando to get performance Parts?

wornoutshoes

We went hunting around for a few hours today for a 9" K&N cone filter. All we could find is the close ended canister style filter. Is there anywhere in the Orlando area that you guys can suggest to get some parts?

Try Kevin King at KDK on Edgewater in Orlando. He stocks a good bit of Buick stuff and is a great guy to work with. His number is
407 290-2706.

I tried that number several times and no one answered. Do you have directions or know of another place???

That's the only number I have for him. I know how to get there, but I don't know it well enough to give directions. The street address is 6550 Edgewater Dr. It is pretty close to the intersection of Clarcona (sp) Ocoee and Magnolia Homes Rd. The web site is kdkperformance.com. Hope that is helpful.
Glenn

407 298-2706.

You were off by one number. We went there today and picked up a few items. We picked up a 9" cone filter, 160 degree stat., adj. FPR, adj. waste gate actuator, boost guage and pod, fuel pump hot wire kit, plugs and wires, valve cover breather, and a PCV check valve. According to Kevin, we need a fuel pump, chip, slicks, and race gas in addition to what we have to run high 12's. Right now we are going to install all of this and fix the fuel leak and up the boost to 15 PSI. It should be fun tonight.

Sorry about that number screw up. I missed it twice. Sounds like you got a good start on getting the car to run some numbers and I guess Kevin didn't mind selling you the items either. He knows what is talking about. Good luck with the car, they can really be a blast.