any one in or around eau claire, wis

Holy cow, eau claire? I dont live there but my folks have a place in Bruce. If I was up there, I'd help ya out but Im gonna have to say "good luck" cuz I know there probably aren't too many people up there who know TR's.

I go to school in EC, but am in the Twin Cities area for the summer. I MIGHT be in EC this weekend.

Can you give some more details on what you're experiencing?

still looking

i'm also not far from rock falls race way, would be nice to find some one that knows these cars. and willing to work cheap:D

I live near Green Bay

Not sure how close you are looking, but this is the start...

I can help some what or least tell you where not to go, ask on the boards and join Buick Clubs that is the first step, start local and move out, email, websites and GSCA is the best resource.

Brett Wallace
920-279-5466

I'm in Sparta, unfortunately I just bought mine last November, so I'm just learning to. Might go to Rock Falls Raceway next weekend for the bracket race, but I'll have my 62 Pontiac.

Eric

i'm about 15 - 20 min from rock falls. sad thing is last year i only put on about 200 miles cuz it was running crappy. i'll just keep bring this post to life and maybe one day get lucky..............thanks

just thowing it out there again, i did drive it yesterday 6 miles. maybe some one could pm me a ph# i could try to explain what its doing or i could pm my ph#. thanks mike

I am in WI but unfortunately, I am not close to EC. Why don't you post what is going on with the car? There are a lot of people with extensive experience with these cars on this board who would point you in the right direction. Post you Scan Master readings at the least and see where it takes you. If it is "running crappy" and there is nothing major wrong with the motor, there is a "sort list" of "probable" causes. Start with some diagnostic readings and work from there.

I agree, post in the tech section what is going on with the car and we can use that as a place to help you figure out whats going on.

I am in Minneapolis and just blew my motor on my GN so it wont be going anywhere. If you dont feel like posting the issue, good luck figuring it out.

wow a month has past already, maybe the moon and stars are aligned and i might get lucky?? if not i did list in the engine tech ( car not running right 87 gn )