Any one have drafting skills?

bareroots

I am looking for someone with drafting skills to exactly measure and draft the measurements of the taillight/reverse lenses for preperation to be put into auto cad. If you or somone you know is able to do this please let me know.. For more info
email bareroots@hotmail.com

call me the dumb guy, but i thought the point of autocad was so that you didn't have to draw stuff by hand, and make an otherwise multiple step process easier by making the drafting process user friendly and the ability to incoperate it with CAM, skippping the XYZ input pricess.
grant

n20junkie...dumb guy...whatever you want to be called. You are right but I figured that most likely someone on here who can draft is probably not going to have auto cad. Scense I have acess to auto cad, and i really wouldnt ask thaaaaat much of someone becuse that would take a while to put into auto cad, i figured i would do it myself.

i'm just messing with you, i have done a bit of drafting, but am overseas now with no access to a light assy, but if you still need help with this after 2 weeks or so i will be stateside and would be happy to help you out.
Grant

ANy help would be appriciated. email me bareroots@hotmail.com
and ill give you my phone #. I dont want to put it on here because Ill probably get 100 calls from buick enthusiasts who are anti-euro taillight activists...hahahaha...GULP! :)

I see enough euro shmuro stuff on ricers, buy hey to each their own, who wouldve though that stupid spinning rim thing would be a big succes?

Who invented spinners anyway? Anyone know? I bet if he posted his ideas on a forum like this he would probably get the same response that I am, and he probably wouldn't have made them. Now thier millionares. I aint skeered :). Sometimes you just have to do something no matter how bad people are going to hate you for doing it. Besides I think that people will appriciate what im trying to do in a few years when they are able to buy STOCK taillights (cuz ill have them done too) for less than factory prices (if thier even still availiable from gm), and better than anything at the junk yard.

I don't know what kind of a market there would be for this, but I believe that there would be a good one. I would like to see a set of quality manufactured headlight covers, clear plexi or lucite that actually fit and look like they came on the car from the factory. A set that didn't have to be velcroed, glued in, or any other stupid ill fitting deal. Something that fit up against the center divider so it sat a little inside of the headlight bezel rim. Somedthing that looks precision. I can't say that I have seen them all, but all of the ones that I have seen look pretty lame.