Any new feedback on aftermarket weatherstripping?

Blazer406

Mechanical Engineer
My '87 GN has 160k on the clock and has spent a large portion of 139k miles..... parked outside I believe. My windows don't seal for crap anymore..... My car is not a cream puff.... it is a driver. I anticipate it driving me to work once a week or so..... 70 miles round trip.

I need new weather strips. I know original GM are the best..... but mine is no show car....

Gbody claims to have a good aftermarket one that is as close to GM as you can get. Is his $99 set that comes up the a-pillar across the roof and down the b-pillar..... are these any good?

What about his dew sweeps.... and belt molding?

hey brother i need them too. door suck and i have a spot in the rear window and windshield that leaks to. Not fun when i take my car to the wash. let me know if you find any good deals. thinking about taking it to a body shop. but i know that will run my wallet dry

highway stars nos4gn.com its not the cheap stuff...its the right stuff. Actually fits

i jus bought doors and trunk seal from mikes montes 58shipped for doors 17 for trunk fit good too lifetime warranty

My '87 GN has 160k on the clock and has spent a large portion of 139k miles..... parked outside I believe. My windows don't seal for crap anymore..... My car is not a cream puff.... it is a driver. I anticipate it driving me to work once a week or so..... 70 miles round trip.

I need new weather strips. I know original GM are the best..... but mine is no show car....

Gbody claims to have a good aftermarket one that is as close to GM as you can get. Is his $99 set that comes up the a-pillar across the roof and down the b-pillar..... are these any good?

What about his dew sweeps.... and belt molding?
We do sell a lot of weather stripping & offer a full refund if not satisfied.