Any Moser dealers on the board ???

yullose

Certified Gun Nut
I remember seeing a special package for GN 10-bolt rears that included a 33 spline spool, axles, wheel studs and C-clip eliminator kit... I can't remember where I saw it or who advertised it... but I will need to make this upgrade sometime over the Winter. I have 28-spline stock replacement Mosers in the rear now, but I really don't think the stock posi and spiders are 'gonna like transbrake launches. ;)

Thanks in advance ! :cool:

I remember seeing a special package for GN 10-bolt rears that included a 33 spline spool, axles, wheel studs and C-clip eliminator kit... I can't remember where I saw it or who advertised it... but I will need to make this upgrade sometime over the Winter. I have 28-spline stock replacement Mosers in the rear now, but I really don't think the stock posi and spiders are 'gonna like transbrake launches. ;)

Thanks in advance ! :cool:

moser offers a kit , call jack cotton
heres the kit at jacks site
Moser 33 Spline Axle kit, Suspension and Rear End Components, ASP-2 | Cotton's Performance Buick Grand National Parts & Service

im running the same setup in my 86 only with arp 2.5" m12x1.5 studs

strange also sales a kit. thats whats in my 8.5 ( i almost put in my rearend but i thought you guys would turn that around). ;) s

try jim ( monzaz ) he hooked me up with axles, posi, and install kit and was cheaper than most and very cool to deal with!!