Any KC area Clubs???

87TurboGirl

I recently bought a 1987 Turbo T and was wanting to know if there are any local clubs or hang out spots in the KC area? Please let me know.

Sure, theres quite a few TRs running around the KC area now.......I havent been out in a while, but usually 40 hwy Hooters in Independence theres a few cars hanging out. HTH

Sure, give me a ring 913 526 5999. I could use some help pulling the tranny out in the GN, lol.

I'm getting ready to go to bed, I have to get up at 4am, but I will call you tomorrow. Do you really need some help?

not too far from you in Paola,Kansas....just bought a WE4....Neil, Zak, Mike...were all out all of the time...give one of us a call..my cell is (913) 219-5987...

You should come out to the track with us sometime. There's lot of TR's running around here..you just gotta know the right people.

Cragers?????????????

Allen, why not the torque thrust's??? Just got back from wet sanding and polishing the WE4.(I hate that shi**) got alot of cleaning to do now. , put the trim on and misc stuff. Do you know
if Brian W has made it back yet????
Later........

Phil

welcome to the darkside :)

im sure you have lots of questions about your car, so ask away-
we can help out as much as possible-

if you need any parts for your car, let me know, im here in overland park kansas-

phil- im here- NATIONALS are the 13th-19th
just waiting to hear when you got the car done- so i can work on it next-
maybe i can put those go fast goodies on this week if the weather is nice

This week !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian, this week sounds great. Monday, Wed,Thurs if possible.
Just noticed clear overspray on my hood top and deck lid. I guess
I didn't prep the car very well. I didn't realize the clear fogged
as much.... Oh well, more wheeling for me!!!!

Let me know and thanks

Re: Cragers?????????????

Originally posted by trbolvr
Allen, why not the torque thrust's???
Phil

My thoughts exactly. Allen, you emailed me about the 3.5" backspace......you didnt ORDER them with that backspace did you?

decided to shy away from the torq thrusts. 2 month wait. Don't want to wait that long. Now I am shying away from the cragars because of potential fitment problems. The wheels I ordered should be in friday. If I don't like them, I will send them back and get something else. Don't ask what they are...its a surprise.