Any interest in hotair go-fast parts?

WFO

Habitual Line-Stepper
So we've decided to slap together an 87 topend/E85 project for the summer then yank the V6 this winter for the turbo LS1/4L80E.:cool:

These parts were on my car when it ran 12.0x @ 114.5mph a couple years back.

-Spearco frontmount intercooler w/ceramic coated pipes. Hole for alky nozzle. Will also come with custom made adapter to rotate the stock throttle body so it will bolt up to an 87 style compressor housing.

-Lee Thompson headers, 3" downpipe, crossover with deltagate. Also ceramic coated,it's a little flaky in spots but pretty decent. Will include my 3" test pipe with the pipe plumbed over from the deltagate if wanted.

-Ported stock throttle body

-Port matched stock intake. Includes aluminum EGR blank off plate.

-3" air intake pipe

-42.5# injectors and 16 position maxeffort chip 18*/24* timing.

I will also be selling off all of the hotair brackets, pulleys, and A/C parts.

Haven't really thought much about prices yet...figured I'd see if there was actually anyone that had $$ to spend first.:D

This stuff's all still on the car,I can take installed pics for anyone that's interested and I will go pull anything that sells.

Later,Sean

Not sure how much you're gonna be able to see with them still in the car but I'll shoot some for you.

Here's the deal with the headers fellas-

I'd prefer to sell the headers and downpipe as a package.

If you're gonna try to go fast on a hotair you're gonna need both anyway. The LT downpipe uses an external wastegate and the headers have one on the crossover (turbonetics deltagate).

With that said...I'll go:

Headers/crossover/deltagate/test pipe/downpipe for $400 plus actual shipping/insurance.

If they MUST be split apart I'll do the headers for $300 and the downpipe for $200.

I'd REALLY rather have one person buy these and bolt on the whole thing at one time because it WORKS :cool:.

Also-

The downpipe has an EGT probe installed. I can remove it and plug the hole or leave it. I have the autometer EGT gauge/probe that can go with the downpipe for an extra $25.

Some parts I'd trade for:

-BIG rear sway bar(ATR/HRParts,etc)
-Ported stock elbow(need two)
-Aftermarket stock 87 style driver's header
-Good TA49/TA60
-High-Z injectors bigger than 60#

i want the whole headers deal for 425 with the egt how much does it cost to ship to 58401? pm sent

i want the whole headers deal for 425 with the egt how much does it cost to ship to 58401? pm sent

PM replied.

You've got first dibs cuz you want the whole thing.

Gonna need a couple of days to get all this stuff off the car.

Couple pics on the car. Man is that thing dirty.:eek:

Attachments

• dp1.jpg
    dp1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 172
  • dp2.jpg
    dp2.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 138
  • ip.jpg
    ip.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 158
  • ic1.jpg
    ic1.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 167
  • ic2.jpg
    ic2.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 145
thanks man i really been looking for theses parts your my hero! so about that interooler set? pm sent!! :biggrin:

If the sale don't work out please put me as second dibbs on the header down pipe package with the egt and gauge please. wish I would have been online earlier when you 1st posted this I would have been all over it. thanx