Any interest in 2.5" Hooker Dual Exhaust

2toneNV

Hey guys, I figured I 'd post this in the Texas section because I am not going to hassle with shipping.
I have a 2.5" Hooker dual exhaust cat-back system I removed from my Buick and wanted to see if there was anyone interested??? $125

I'm in Houston and will soon be living in Tomball. I bought the system in '06 and the car had such a bad rear main leak that the exhaust is rust free!:)

I'm in Houston and will soon be living in Tomball. I bought the system in '06 and the car had such a bad rear main leak that the exhaust is rust free!:)

Your still 250 miles away :frown: I'd take it off your hands if you were closer.

Your still 250 miles away :frown: I'd take it off your hands if you were closer.

TRUE, I figured it would be someone around Dallas that would be interested. You aren't coming to Houston for Thanksgiving!?!:rolleyes:
I'll be going to College Station for Thanksgiving if that helps any!?!

Yeah appreciate that but it's still aways away. Chris is interested and he is a lot closer. Thanks

got my beater TTA from tomball i should send u a addy to tell the sorry ass to give me the plug wires

My dad may be interested and we come to Tomball quit often. G&G in Tomball has my motor right now. Put him in line and let me know if and when it will be available. I'll talk to him tomorrow and let him know about it and see if he's still interested.

Thanks

Hey guys, I figured I 'd post this in the Texas section because I am not going to hassle with shipping.
I have a 2.5" Hooker dual exhaust cat-back system I removed from my Buick and wanted to see if there was anyone interested??? $125

I was in the process of moving us into our new house. The exhaust is still for sale because the first guy in line passed.

here are some pics, I'd like to see you buy this system for this much!?!:rolleyes:

Attachments

• exhaust.jpg
    exhaust.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 347
  • exhaust1.jpg
    exhaust1.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 356
  • exhaust2.jpg
    exhaust2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 348
  • exhaust3.jpg
    exhaust3.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 344
  • exhaust4.jpg
    exhaust4.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 349
Does NO ONE seriously not want a complete exhaust system for $125:confused: I know people these days only want what's given to them....but give me a break!