any help

1987noblegn

At the Buick nats. Rebuilt motor bored 40 over. Ported heads and hedman hedders forged pistons. Maf translator. 60lb injectors with walbro 340. Front mount intercooler drag radials . 18lbs of boost on stock turbo. Could only muster a 13.3@ 99mph. 1.8 60 ft

18 PSI, pump gas.... yep low 13's. Don't expect much more. Your MPH is a little low though.

Pump gas chips don't have enough timing (nor will pump gas allow) to pull really hard.

How many PSI are your leaving the line on? With drag radials, if the brakes will hold, you should be leaving on 8-10+ PSI.

18 PSI, pump gas.... yep low 13's. Don't expect much more. Your MPH is a little low though.

Pump gas chips don't have enough timing (nor will pump gas allow) to pull really hard.

How many PSI are your leaving the line on? With drag radials, if the brakes will hold, you should be leaving on 8-10+ PSI.

I'm running 110 octane with drag.radials I guess a pump gas chip though. I left line at about 3 lbs of boost

Timing is overrated. Boost gets you more. Be aware that a pump gas chip may not provide enough fuel for racing. Specifically, you may be experiencing knock due to a lean condition brought about by the low fuel injector duty cycle of a pump gas chip. 18 psi isn't much, excepting you have ported heads, so that probably represents a fair amount of air. Look around - there ought to be a small army of knowledgeable and willing guys at BG who can get you going faster. Your 60 foot isn't pathetic, but you are just not making power down the track...

Timing is overrated. Boost gets you more. Be aware that a pump gas chip may not provide enough fuel for racing. Specifically, you may be experiencing knock due to a lean condition brought about by the low fuel injector duty cycle of a pump gas chip. 18 psi isn't much, excepting you have ported heads, so that probably represents a fair amount of air. Look around - there ought to be a small army of knowledgeable and willing guys at BG who can get you going faster. Your 60 foot isn't pathetic, but you are just not making power down the track...
definitly goons look around tomorrow. The two guys next to me didn't offer anything