Any Grand Nationals in Texas

Thanks, do you know of any for sale in Texas?
Not really. When I am ready I will be buying my GN from a member of this forum because I have gained a huge amount of respect and trust for the members/sellers here. Oh and consider shipping as I have researched a few vehicles from FL, NY and NJ and the highest quote I received was barely over $700.

Others will probably agree with me when I say do not be afraid to ask any question you may have about a specific vehicle and by all means seek out the help of the huge amount of experience and knowledge the members on this great forum are willing to offer, many vehicles I have found out are exchanged between the members here so the history is well documented. :)

If I had 2 to choose from, id probably choose stock. You can text me at 281 781 4126

I know of a low low mileage 87 but the $$ is probably somewhere in the high 30's maybe low 40 range? I'll ask him if that interest you?

Not really. When I am ready I will be buying my GN from a member of this forum because I have gained a huge amount of respect and trust for the members/sellers here. Oh and consider shipping as I have researched a few vehicles from FL, NY and NJ and the highest quote I received was barely over $700.

Others will probably agree with me when I say do not be afraid to ask any question you may have about a specific vehicle and by all means seek out the help of the huge amount of experience and knowledge the members on this great forum are willing to offer, many vehicles I have found out are exchanged between the members here so the history is well documented. :)
Having owned 3 GN's in the last 30 years, probably the best advice I personally would give is, try to find one thats had a very nice repaint. IMO, black is certainly my favorite color but it needs to look good.

I'll have to pass on the $30k grand national, that's a good bit out of my price range lol. Thanks for the advice on the repaint, I've actually heard that from a few people. Did the factory paint just not hold up or would it be ok if it's been stored indoors?

Having owned 3 GN's in the last 30 years, probably the best advice I personally would give is, try to find one thats had a very nice repaint. IMO, black is certainly my favorite color but it needs to look good.
For others appearance is less important than fast and reliabile, they call them Sleepers. ;)

For others appearance is less important than fast and reliabile, they call them Sleepers. ;)
Oh I certainly understand, but no one will ever mistake even a not so shiney GN a sleeper. Even approaching 30 years old, they have a nasty reputation {in a good way}. Even todays generation know about these cars reputation. (y)
Hope you find one soon.