Any good Gn motor shops around the St. Louis area?

JC93Z

Hustonstreetracing.com
I really don't feel like driving all the way to Indiana to let Precision have my block.

Main things I want done are Check and grind crank, check rods and press ARP studs in, Bore block and install billet center caps and girdle. I just want it done right because this motor is going to be seeing some numbers that will be pushing the limits of it already.

TIA.

I just had a friend of mine do mine, havent got mine running yet, but hes very trustworthy. He has a shop in Cahokia, right across the river from St louis. We did some extensive research on these Buick engines. Hes very well equipted, does all his own work. If youd like to talk to him, contact me. His name is Bob Cunningham, all the racers at gateway know him.

Duane Rall or Rob Gibbons at Southside City Speed Shop at Gravois & Bates in St. Louis. 314-481-7500

They sponsor the Tuesday Night Street Car program at Gateway; they had three shop cars under 12.00 last night; all were driven to the track and two were smallblock GM cars.

Where ever you go, make sure the shop knows Buick turbo motors. If not, you're hosed.

Agreed RGS....that is why I am being so crucial in the decision.

Bill Dieckman is very good at setting up the car. Mike at G&M does the machine work. Both of these guys know their stuff! By the way, we have a meeting at G&M on Sunday, May 16th, and, both usually attend.