Any GN's in jacksonville ?

There are some of us around. I think the last outing was about 5 years ago. I think we've all moved on. I got married and have kids now, to busy to meet up. I still have my car though.

Right here Homey!

Attachments

• IMGP2110.jpg
    IMGP2110.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 114
  • IMGP2104.jpg
    IMGP2104.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 121
Still hangin in there! Still driving the poop outa the old Buick. Hope to finally be divorced within 30 days, then reevaluate mod budget and time budget.

Cool

Don't drive mine that much anymore got a cheap truck for work but still like working on it when the wife will let me HA HA but my son takes up a lot of my time thanks for the emails Guys George

I have 2 t-types and know some people with some....we go street racing every sat. night in orange park.

Jacksonville Here!

I'm here in J'ville on the Northside. Been stationed here since 98. My 87 runs. Lots of work to do though. All parts on shelf!
Jay

hey 83olds383. where do yall go in orange park? i live in op. i"ve just been out of the street scene for a while. i have a 87t-type. let me know and i'll try to meet up with yall soon.

hey 83olds383. where do yall go in orange park? i live in op. i"ve just been out of the street scene for a while. i have a 87t-type. let me know and i'll try to meet up with yall soon.[/QUOTE

Most of the time we meet in Argyle, sometimes on Roosevelt. You should bring your car out, theres a few of us with buicks. Pm me if you want more details.