Any GNs for sale in the lower mainland?

Keith F

Im looking to buy one. Ive been reading up and wanting one of these cars forever and finally am now able to get one :D just seeing if any of you guys may know of any around. Thanks

gn_boy87 said:
none, that i know of but ill tell u when i see one :D

Chris Singh

Isn't there a couple in your dad's garage? LOL... (j/k) ;)

Keith, try contacting c&cgn on this board as I know he has one for sale...

Keith F said:
Im looking to buy one. Ive been reading up and wanting one of these cars forever and finally am now able to get one :D just seeing if any of you guys may know of any around. Thanks
If you look in autotrader.com, there is one in Tacoma, WA, with too many miles (125,000), one in Hoquiam, WA with too many miles (141,000), and also one in Woodburn OR with 88,000 miles. All 1987's

rastaz said:
Isn't there a couple in your dad's garage? LOL... (j/k) ;)

Keith, try contacting c&cgn on this board as I know he has one for sale...

Thanks for the help Rob. Keith and I have traded emails, but at the moment, I have a deal pending that will hopefully be completed soon. :cool:

If not, I'll be letting Keith know right away.

Still looking for one, preferably one in canada, bringing one across the border will be a little bit of work that i dont really want to have to do if i can get around it. Thanks to the guys that have replied and if anyone knows of any please let me know.

Thanks

It is not that much trouble for you to bring a car over the line. I sold mine to a fellow down south. You will have to be at the border in person as you will have 2 documents to sign. The canadian seller has to have a Dot and Epa document from GM of canada, stating that the car met those standards before being imported to canada. Also a current registration, and filled out transfer papers from the province of origin. Also you will have to buy a day permit for insurance bought in the province, that is important as that will be your temporary registration, to go along with a binder of insurance that you would have to buy in your state. You can then transfer into your name. Really thats it. I wish you luck! Mike