Any GN Guys who also own WRX's (or know any WRX owners)

Rogue Leader

Eat my valvestem caps!!!!
The NY Region SCCA I autocross with and im the Cheif of Tech for is running a BIG WRX event Sept 29th. Everyone is welcome to come!

NEW YORK REGION S.C.C.A. -SUBARU-- SPORTS CAR CLUB OF AMERICA S.C.C.A.
PRESENTS THE SUBARU WRX CHALLENGE 2003

Dear New York Region SCCA WRX member:

Congratulation on your choice of one of THE most exciting performance cars this century! The WRX!

And congratulation on your choice of membership in THE most exciting and member rewarding automotive sports club in the country...The New York Region Sports Car Club of America, the S.C.C.A.!

Now you can participate ACTIVELY in motorsports here in the New York Metro area with the superior POWER, HANDLING, and LOOKS of your new Subaru WRX! How?

Come to the SUBARU PRESENTS THE WRX CHALLENGE 2003 Autocross event at the NASSAU VETERANS MEMORIAL COLISEUM in Uniondale, Long Island on SEPTEMBER 28th, 2003 and test YOUR skill against the clock and other WRX owners in the first SUBARU WRX challenge event in the New York area!

NO SPECIAL PREPARATION OR EQUIPMENT NEEDED!

THERE WILL BE EXPERIENCED SCCA CLUB MEMBERS AT THE EVENT TO GUIDE YOU THRU THE AREAS OF CAR PREP, COURSE WALK, AND TIMED RUNS. FIRST TIMERS GET SPECIAL HANDLING!

PLUS SUBARU PRODUCT DISTRIBUTION WILL BE ON SITE WITH THEIR TRAILER TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS AND TO PRESENT SPECIAL AWARDS TO THE HIGHEST FINISHING WRX OWNERS REGISTERED IN THE WRX CHALLENGE!

HOW DO YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE THIS MUCH FUN WITH YOUR NEW HOT ROD...LEGALLY??

YOU MUST GO TO THE NEW YORK REGION SCCA WEBPAGE (WWW.NYR-SCCA.COM/SOLOREGIST.HTM)

PRE-REGISTER THERE. FILL IN ALL OF THE INFORMATION THERE.

IN THE FIELD THAT ASKS WHAT CLASS YOU ARE RUNNING TYPE SUBARU CHALLENGE.

IN THE FIELD THAT ASKS FOR YOUR CAR MAKE TYPE SUBARU

IN THE FIELD THAT ASKS FOR YOUR CAR MODEL ENTER WRX

TIMES AND DIRECTIONS TO THE COURSE ARE ON THE PAGE.

YOU MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED TO RUN.

COME AND FIND OUT WHAT HUNDREDS OF OTHER SUBARU OWNERS IN THE NEW YORK AREA ALREADY KNOWS...THE WRX IS AN AWESOME AUTOCROSS CAR! PICK SEPTEMBER 28th TO TAKE YOURS TO THE LIMIT LIKE YOU CAN NOWHERE ELSE!

THE SUBARU PRESENTS THE WRX CHALLENGE 2003

SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 28th

NASSAU VETERANS MEMORIAL COLISEUM
1255 HEMPSTEAD TURNPIKE UNIONDALE, NEW YORK

ADDITIONAL EVENT INFO ONLY: RMWAYNE@OPTONLINE.COM

SEE YOU THERE!!

WRX CHALLENGE 2003

My brother in law might can help you!

I foundout this weekend my brother in law works for a small subaru dealership...That do mods also. And they are in New York!!! Not plugging the website in any way but www.mspt.com. He says this and that about wrx's I think there neat cars but 32 grand for the new sti or si something is a little to much for a subaru.Just my 2 cents...and I know they're fast! I have nothing against Jap cars I have just purchased a 2003 Nissan Frontier....not a speed deamon but it's growing on me.

Rx4Mike

My Girl friend works for Subaru , i meet her at the N.Y auto show , If you look on their Rally site you may have seen her , Shes the blonde . Not only is she Great looking but she really knows alot of car stuff , Subarus especialy :p sorry i couldnt help to brag but i love her and think shes the greatest :)

Originally posted by galoush
My Girl friend works for Subaru , i meet her at the N.Y auto show , If you look on their Rally site you may have seen her , Shes the blonde . Not only is she Great looking but she really knows alot of car stuff , Subarus especialy :p sorry i couldnt help to brag but i love her and think shes the greatest :)

Checked the whole website couldnt find a blonde :)

although i was at the NY auto show and I do recall a good looking blonde at the Subaru Booth. ;)

damn i was kidin but... nice dude :)!! bring her down to the race ;) in that pirelli outfit preferrabley!

Yeah i really liked that one too , to bad she had to turn it in Ohh well ive seen her in some other outfits that are very hot to say the least ;) I tell her she should get an STi , i was checking one out that was in a conference hall when she was teaching the sales guys out in Pittsburg . I have to say it is a really cool little car , i drove a WRX and it was pretty fast for a little car . She told me she tested a STI out in cherry hill and she said it fast . She gets scared in my car still . I told her about my post and said she should show up in an STI and race :p

SCCA SUBARU AUTOCROSS

OK heres the scoop! The SCCA autocross at the Nassau Coll. was supposed to be co-sponsered by Subaru Dist. Corp. However, SDC has backed out!!!! I'm happy to announce, the METRIC SUBARU, Huntington New York will now be co-sponsering the event, and will award 3 trophys to the top Subaru Finishers!
Now for the shameless plug! If you own a WRX Visit us at
WWW.MSPT.NET :D

My brother-in-law has a WRX and goes to SCCA with it here. He usually places 1st or 2nd place in his class. Pretty impressive car. I would love to have one as a daily driver.

nah ive been begging him to autocross it but he has such expencive parts on the front end of the car now that he dosent
want to risk them getting chipped or scratched:rolleyes:

he just put a really bad ass looking carbin fibre front lip on.

his suspension is hooked up though, H&R coilovers and all sorts bars and bushings:eek:

ill keep trying to get him to do it