Any fraternity guys?

Jonasterg

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Just curious if there are any other board members in fraternities (or alumni, etc). ATO Penn State here, its always nice to meet fellow Taus.

TEP here. Spent some time (a year) at Penn State, too. Partied too hard and forgot to go to class. Finished up at Bill on the Hill (William Paterson University) in scenic Wayne, N.J. That's where I was a TEP.

Jim

TEP's house is 3 down from mine. Yeah, I partied a bit too much last year, and pledging didn't help much grade-wise, but this year I'm on track for at least a 3.0 (in Mechanical Engineering, not too shabby). We'll see how it goes... Anyone else?

Delta Upsilon here.. "DU"....

It always amazed me how the membership can vary from chapter to chapter within the same fraternity... :rolleyes:

Is your house dry? No booze? :eek:

When I graduated almost 10 years ago all the houses on campus were heading that way.... without booze and broads... what is the point? :D

Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc. crossed at North Carolina A&T State University.

i know this is an old thread, but I wanted to put my name on it. Sigma PI Texas tech chapter here....seems we greek guys are in the minority. we are greeks and TR drivers...what else is new

Sig Ep

Sigma Phi Epsilon.. Bradley University. 1958-60
Tokyo Japan/Saigon Vietnam..67th Recon, 60-63.. A bit different type of "frat".
I spent the next 11 yrs finishing up the last 2!!:eek:
Back in those days, you'd best leave the booze and broads on the walk in ft of the house!!!:D We had a "house mother", that was there from 7 to 7.. did the cooking, etc. We also had monitors from the dean's office pay all houses unannounced visits.
BTW,tuition in engineering was $18.00/ semester hour. What's it now??

A TOTALLY different ballgame than today.. don't guess I'm any worse off for it, tho.:cool: :cool:

Chuck..

Hey I went to Bradley too! Graduated 1993! It's always hard trying to explain a college without a football team!:rolleyes:

Some of my best freinds there were Sig Eps... I didn't hold it against them though. :D

Joel

Good to see some other greeks on the board. Yeah, it does seem like greek life is less populated than it used to be... although Penn State has the largest greek community in the nation, so there's still some decent activity.

sunnygn, where's Monevallo at?

Originally posted by turbojimmy
TEP here. Spent some time (a year) at Penn State, too. Partied too hard and forgot to go to class. Finished up at Bill on the Hill (William Paterson University) in scenic Wayne, N.J. That's where I was a TEP.

Jim

>>> Hey Jim,

William Paterson Grad here too(86), didn't know we were alum's.

Did my 1st year of school at University of Minnesota Duluth in a feable attempt to play division 1 ice hockey (silly me).

Did my last three years at WPC, did the dorms for 2.5 years and hated every minute of it. But got to play ice hockey for them my last three years so that made it worth while.