Any Clearance Issues With 4" Turbo And 3" Up-pipe From Fmic ???

BMF_Racing

ONE B.M.F.
anyone have pix of a 4" turbo inlet with 4" hard piping for the cold air intake and 3" up-pipe from the fmic? will this fit without ant mods other than relocating the iat 45 degrees?

I'm in the process of doing a dbb6776 with H cover(4"in/3"out) with a custom 4" one piece pipe cold air intake with 3" fmic up-pipe and was wondering if anyone has done this and if theres any clearance issues around the up-pipe area ? or anywhere else for that matter ?

pix please.

Thanks,

Brad

oh I forgot:eek: , factory headers are what i will be using, with an hemco dog-house w/out any spacers.

Mine fits fine: Turbonetics T70 BB w/ a 4" inlet and an RJC FM w/ 3" pipes. It is tight, but it all fits okay. I have an IAC boss and a Precision doghouse w/ RJC's Powerplate (both of which raise the up pipe up slightly).

Jim

Here ya go.

P2253682.jpg

PT74 GT-Q 3-bolt turbo with H cover, 4" MAF pipe, 3" IC pipe for PTE FM IC, Champion IAC angle plate. Only other clearance issues is the upper radiator hose getting pushed down very close to the water pump pulley, hence the zip tie to help hold up the rad hose, and the Comp cover rubs the water pumps small hose that feeds the heater core hard lines, unless you cut it down slightly.
HTH

Patric

Here ya go.

P2253682.jpg

PT74 GT-Q 3-bolt turbo with H cover, 4" MAF pipe, 3" IC pipe for PTE FM IC, Champion IAC angle plate. Only other clearance issues is the upper radiator hose getting pushed down very close to the water pump pulley, hence the zip tie to help hold up the rad hose, and the Comp cover rubs the water pumps small hose that feeds the heater core hard lines, unless you cut it down slightly.
HTH

Patric

an exellent answer as always. :D great pix too.

thanks,

Brad

yes i got mine to fit even without the iac relocator i just needed to make sure the clamp was long enough to reach both the throttlebody to the piping