Any Chicago and surrounding guys

Hey Charles. I'll be in Chicago in two weeks for a job interview. I can bring my Direct Scan with me and loan it to you if you'd like. We'll figure out some way for you to get it back to me.

I guess you could ship it to me or just give it back if I get the job and start in September.

Shane said:
Hey Charles. I'll be in Chicago in two weeks for a job interview. I can bring my Direct Scan with me and loan it to you if you'd like. We'll figure out some way for you to get it back to me.

I guess you could ship it to me or just give it back if I get the job and start in September.
Hey thanks Shane,
I have DS, but I dont have a laptop. LOL
DS was givin to me when I bought the car. I just dont have a laptop. I had an older one, but the LCD had streaks in the screen and only some of the keys worked. So I just tossed it out, figuring that I would end up with a laptop sooner or later. When you come just bring your DS and your laptop. You will prob be able to help me out, so I dont think I will need it after that. Only reason I want you to bring your DS, is b/c I havent used mine in a long time and when I did, it was on a desk top. I just wanted to see what it looked like.
Where is your interview at? I just moved up here in May. Its ok, things are just so damn expensive. I want to move back to middle Ga, where the weather is pretty nice year round.
Hey when you get into town give me a ring.

Oh man, I won't be able to do that. I won't be in town that long, my plane lands at ~8pm, the interview is the next day and I catch my return flight at 5pm the next day. I can't leave my lappy with you because it's my only computer.

The interview's at Heuft International doing QA work. Sounds like a good job and a good company. Screw the south man, I love the cold! I wish I was able to find work in Michigan though. I remember it being expensive there from the last time I was in town, but the housing seems to be about the same as here in New England, and in Chicago it's actually worth living there!

Does anyone else have a scantool they can loan Charles?

Shane said:
Oh man, I won't be able to do that. I won't be in town that long, my plane lands at ~8pm, the interview is the next day and I catch my return flight at 5pm the next day. I can't leave my lappy with you because it's my only computer.

The interview's at Heuft International doing QA work. Sounds like a good job and a good company. Screw the south man, I love the cold! I wish I was able to find work in Michigan though. I remember it being expensive there from the last time I was in town, but the housing seems to be about the same as here in New England, and in Chicago it's actually worth living there!

Does anyone else have a scantool they can loan Charles?
Thanks Shane, I didnt expect you to leave a computer with me. NO hard feelings at all, and thanks for trying to help. Good luck on the job interview. Check out the company that I work for also. http://horizonscareers.northgrum.com/HorizonsWeb/getCareerHome.do