Another porte dtock turbo

grandnati0nal

Ok here is the one i was going to put on my car. It is from an 86 from what i remember (its been 2 years since i bought it) Here is what is done to it. It has low miles and looks AWESOME. There is like .002" shaft play (normal). I will have pics in a couple of days if needed. Pictures just wont do this thing justice.

-Ported compressor housing and inlet bell
-Painted compressor housing and inlet bell w/500* cast aluminum paint.
-Polished exhaust elbow.
-Adjustable wastegate
-Painted turbine housing with 1500* black paint. I think it was duplicolor.

Due to it not being on my car ill sell this one for $175 but i know it works. I saw it running on the other car. The seller claimed it went a 12.8 @ 104mph with this turbo, stock injectors, and a race chip? Anyways this is a great turbo. I just figured that i would give you guys first shot at it before it goes on ebay.

EDIT: It may have been 009s he was running but i thought he said stock injectors.

You wouldnt happen to know the exact miles on it would you? Or are they just low...any guesses? Im interested in this, when you get pictures could you send them to my email? Mrbeswick@hotmail.com

sorry but this turbo has been sold. Thanks for your interest. But if the deal falls through it just has "low" miles