another oil ?

ffej

ive seen alot of discussion about which oils are best and which additives are needed. my car is all stock and im getting ready to the spring cleaning on it and im not sure which way to go with the oil. do i need an oil that comes with zddp already in it? or will i be fine just adding some to the oil i use? also is synthetic better for our cars or should i stay with conventional ? if its best to add the zddp to what ever oil i use how much do i add is it just the 4 oz that most kinds seem to come in? one last thing which zddp is best ive seen several listed on ebay, are they different? thanks for any and all the help you guys have provided,jeff

Jeff this topic has had many opinions:rolleyes:.Basically I like a oil with the old SJ rating,the one I use is Brad Penn it is reasonably priced and a real good oil,Valvoline VR1 racing oil is another.;)Not a fan of synthetics but a big believer in frequent oil changes.:DThe ZDDP additive can be bought by some board members here and I think Kirbans always has stock.Remember support those who support us:cool:

Kevin

Jeff this topic has had many opinions:rolleyes:.Basically I like a oil with the old SJ rating,the one I use is Brad Penn it is reasonably priced and a real good oil,Valvoline VR1 racing oil is another.;)Not a fan of synthetics but a big believer in frequent oil changes.:DThe ZDDP additive can be bought by some board members here and I think Kirbans always has stock.Remember support those who support us:cool:

Kevin

Where can ya get Brad penn oil in Ont?

Brad Penn Oil

Where can ya get Brad penn oil in Ont?

I picked up a case last year from the Kendall / Brad Penn Distributor in Waterloo. :biggrin:

You need to buy a whole case as I don't think they sell by the bottle. :(

Think it was around $78.? for the case of 12 (US Quarts) of Brad Penn
10W-40. :smile:

WH Lubricants Ltd.
186 Frobisher Drive,
Waterloo, ON,
N2V-2E6
519-746-7720

I picked up a case last year from the Kendall / Brad Penn Distributor in Waterloo. :biggrin:

WH Lubricants Ltd.
186 Frobisher Drive,
Waterloo, ON,
N2V-2E6
519-746-7720

Yup thats them,very nice guys to deal with:biggrin:

Kevin

Bradd Penn Oil

WH Lubricants Ltd.
186 Frobisher Drive,
Waterloo, ON,
N2V-2E6
519-746-7720

Yup, I did find them very nice to deal with Kev. :)

Dug up my old invoice....was $73.16 for the case of oil, C.O.D. That's just over $6.00 per quart (Taxes Included). I thought this was a prett good deal!

I've been running 1/2 bottle of ZDDP Plus with each oil change using the Brad Penn. Nice Green Pennsylvania Grade Crude Oil!

dave