Another MEGA PARTS SALE: Scanmaster, injectors, headgaskets, RJC flowplates, ETC.

spoolna6

Hello everyone I have a lot of parts to sell and the following is a list of the available parts. Buyer is responsible for shipping and if paying by paypal, 3% paypal fee. Parts are in GA. Most parts either new or have less than 1000 miles on them. I just had a sell like this a month ago and a lot of people were upset that they were not given the opportunity to purchase items, because other member's Pm'd me first, but never sent funds. So to eliminate that this is a first come, first serve sell, and I will be fair to all that participate, but funds are expected upon agreement of terms. Payment options are either paypal or postal money order.

Selling these parts due to still performing upgrades and some parts are not going to be used this race season. Anyone interested in any of these items let me know. I have pictures of all these items also, except the eric marshal chip which is still in car.

Pictures located in photobook click this link:

Pictures by spoolna6 - Photobucket

LS 1 3 1/2 in. mass airflow sensor with blue 3 to 3 1/2 in hose $110.
3" Chrome Mass air flow pipe with 3" red hose $60
Brand new RJC headgasket kit in box sent from RJC $100
MAf Translator Box 6.2 Version $175
Scanmaster 2.1 $210
RJC powerplate for stock plenum $30.
RJC powerplate for 70 mm kenne belle plenum $30
1 Commander Chip New from full throttle for 57lbs injectors and alcohol $25
1 Commander Chip New from full throttle for 60lbs injectors and race fuel $25
1 Eric Marshal chip set for 70 turbo, 60lbs injectors and alcohol $50
A set of Seimen Deka 60 lbs injectors high imp. for stock ecm's brand new and cleaned and flowed asking $260, with flow sheet
A set of Seimen Deka 60 lbs injectors high imp. for stock ecm's with less than 1000 miles $225

Thanks

ill take this. will you ship to canada?

matt

scanmaster

Is this yhe latest version? is it complete w/ instructions and software? if so, put me in line for this one

ill take this. will you ship to canada?

matt

I will ship to Canada if it can be done through US postal service, need a zip so I can give you price on shipping, let me know someone else is in line as well. Thanks.

Is this yhe latest version? is it complete w/ instructions and software? if so, put me in line for this one

I believe that the scanmaster 2.1 is the latest version and it does come with instructions, but they do not come with any seperate software. If interested let me know and provide shipping information so I can give you price with shipping and paypal fee. Thanks.

Will you take $260. shipped for the new flowed 60s to nyc-10312?if so i will take them.

will you take $200 plus shipping for the used 60# injectors? if so i'll take em.....need shipping cost to 19938
(are these used injectors the same as the mototron high-z/ flow matched?)

will you take $200 for the used 60# injectors? if so i'll take em.....need shipping cost to 19938
(are these used injectors the same as the mototron high-z/ flow matched?)

The best I can do is $225 shipped to your door and they are the same.

used 60# injectors

i will take the used 60# injectors for $225.00 shipped....sending pm

Updated parts list

Updated parts list as of 6/4/09

MAf Translator Box 6.2 Version $175 SOLD
Scanmaster 2.1 $210 PENDING PAYMENT
RJC powerplate for stock plenum $30. AWAITING BUYER RESPONSE
1 Eric Marshal chip set for 70 turbo, 60lbs injectors and alcohol $50 PENDING PAYMENT
A set of Seimen Deka 60 lbs injectors high imp. for stock ecm's brand new and cleaned and flowed asking $260, with flow sheet PENDING PAYMENT
A set of Seimen Deka 60 lbs injectors high imp. for stock ecm's with less than 1000 miles $225 SOLD

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Updated list with items sold and still available.

MAf Translator Box 6.2 Version $175 SOLD
Scanmaster 2.1 $210 PENDING PAYMENT
RJC powerplate for stock plenum $30. AWAITING BUYER RESPONSE
1 Eric Marshal chip set for 70 turbo, 60lbs injectors and alcohol $50 PENDING PAYMENT
A set of Seimen Deka 60 lbs injectors high imp. for stock ecm's brand new and cleaned and flowed asking $260, with flow sheet SOLD
A set of Seimen Deka 60 lbs injectors high imp. for stock ecm's with less than 1000 miles $225 SOLD

Thanks[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]