Another Grand National Bites the Dust!

There are quite a few things I'd like to say but the kid was 13? If the girl dies then he should be treated like an adult, period. At the very least G moma needs to pay for damages and have the kid pay her back when he gets a job at 16. I doubt it will make a difference but maybe it will straighten him out.

:( Hope that little one is ok. The under age driver needs his a$$ beat big time!

It looks to be what was once a pretty clean GN. I've never seen it around before I don't think.

GrnNatlFan, I didn't realize you lived here.

prayers to the family of the little one.

how can a plastic car cause so much damage to the metal gn?

prayers to the family of the little one.

how can a plastic car cause so much damage to the metal gn?

Plastic car yes but the GN is no 55 Chevy. Not that much metal. Was the owner on this forum?

My thoughts and prayers go out to the 6 yr old and her family.

Prayers sent for that little 6 year old......a tough read.....can't imagine what the family must be feeling.

Grand Nationals can be replaced......little kids can't....

Bruce '87 Grand National

Prayers sent for that little 6 year old......a tough read.....can't imagine what the family must be feeling.

Grand Nationals can be replaced......little kids can't....

Bruce '87 Grand National

Gotta agree with you Bruce. Don't have kids but they aren't replacable.:frown: Vehicles are though.

:( Hope that little one is ok. The under age driver needs his a$$ beat big time!

It looks to be what was once a pretty clean GN. I've never seen it around before I don't think.

GrnNatlFan, I didn't realize you lived here.

Yea DJ....29 years I've been here.....give or take a few years I lived in Tennessee. You live out in Indian Lakes? I've seen a good looking GN coming and going out of that subdivision a few times.

Yea DJ....29 years I've been here.....give or take a few years I lived in Tennessee. You live out in Indian Lakes? I've seen a good looking GN coming and going out of that subdivision a few times.
Cool! Nah, that's not me in Indian Lake. That one belongs to a really good friend of mine, though. 1KWIK6 here on the board. And yes indeed, his is a SWEET looking GN. And pretty damned quick, too. :D

I am actually over on Forty Oaks Farm Road.

Pedestrian kid hurt and the parked GN totaled. Hope the kids OK. I don't see that 13 year old driving anytime soon. The rear tail lights look to chrome?

Harper said police spoke to the suspect's grandmother, who is the boy's legal guardian,

imagine that... mommy is probably a crack whore and daddy is probably dead if she even knows who he is.