Another from Ohio

paintitblack

What's up! I've had a 85 tr for 10 yrs and just found this site. I'm on other ones but every time i typed turbo buick i added a "s". I like this site, lots of traffic compared to others. Well, i'm a code welder and i build storage tanks and pressure vessels for a living. Before this line of work i was a engine machinist for 7 yrs, and also have a degree in high performance auto from northwestern college in lima, oh. So any questions about welding or machining i'll be more than happy to chime in on the boards. My car has been down for to many years now. It started with a wiped cam, moved to a complete rebuild(duh! i was a machinist, no brainer), add in a divorce, loss of garage and change in job and lack of funds, it's been 7yrs since i drove it. It's killing me!! After doing many other things to the car it's almost time to start on the engine and tranny(i'll post pictures of the car when I get a chance). One step closer to happiness. Well got to go, see ya on the boards.

What's up! I've had a 85 tr for 10 yrs and just found this site. I'm on other ones but every time i typed turbo buick i added a "s". I like this site, lots of traffic compared to others. Well, i'm a code welder and i build storage tanks and pressure vessels for a living. Before this line of work i was a engine machinist for 7 yrs, and also have a degree in high performance auto from northwestern college in lima, oh. So any questions about welding or machining i'll be more than happy to chime in on the boards. My car has been down for to many years now. It started with a wiped cam, moved to a complete rebuild(duh! i was a machinist, no brainer), add in a divorce, loss of garage and change in job and lack of funds, it's been 7yrs since i drove it. It's killing me!! After doing many other things to the car it's almost time to start on the engine and tranny(i'll post pictures of the car when I get a chance). One step closer to happiness. Well got to go, see ya on the boards.

Hi to ya!! Im in ohio to just on the other side. Neer toledo. I feel the pain had 2 for 8-10 years and just got the bug to do the frame off last Jan. Now i am layedoff and trying to save the house from forclosure and little money.