Another clean s/c

Like I said must be the season of the B4B.

Buick : Grand National | eBay

That's not a real '82 GN. It is a Turbo Sport Coupe, but not a Grand National. Many of the details are slightly off. If you compare the VIN to those on the Registry, the sequence number is too low.
1982 Buick Regal Grand National Registry - TurboBuicks.com

This is the first fake I have come across. I've seen many 1982 Sport Coupes called Grand Nationals, but this one is trying to replicate the look.

Missing T Tops
Missing the floor shifter (has a column shift)
No front air dam
Dash clock delete emblem is wrong size (way too large).

Good eye Rich. It didn't look quite right to me either but I just couldn't put my finger on anything other than the seats being wrong.

I was wondering if it really was since they GN's are rare as SC's. IIRC there were SC's and GN's and SC GN's so not all GN's were SC's.

I've got one of the NA GN's waiting until I can get it in the shop to restore. I think Rich stated there's like 16 turbo versions.

There are many more than 16 turbo '82 GN's. 16 was an early estimate made by Al Thompson based on the VIN's he had registered. A magazine misquoted this and presented it as an actual number. Since then, we have found many more.

Most '82 GN's are not Sport Coupes (turbo) and most '82 Sport Coupes are not GN's. Only a handful are both. See the link above to the registry for more information. I think the number is up to 35.