another 87 gn being parted out

What would be the chance of you having the spring retainer clip for shifter cable at transmission?
I need two if you have them, please advise...
90369-242575ee95c563072405ab6b3a8e589a.jpg
GM Part# 470779

Item 17

shift-control-automatic-transmission-floor-mg0400402.png

AIRC, those clips are the same as used on brake hoses... Available at most AP stores.

Looking for a passenger side sport mirror with remote for a 87 GN. Must be in proper working order, mirror has to be in good shape. Also do you have the black metal trim that goes around the exterior drivers side window, must be in good shape? Shipping to NJ 08081.

Thank you James for a nice replacement dash at a very fair price! Thanks for going the extra distance and removing the dash from the car you were parting while I waited. Excellent customer service! You could have told me to pound sand as you had 2 other grey dash pads already removed, but gave me the one I wanted. Definitely would buy your parts again. Good luck! Maybe se you at Musclepalooza!

I need a the little light harness that plugs in for a 194 bulb in the bottom marker lights in the bumper

Ttaowner do u have a set of blue turbo seats and door panels

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Do you have mounting clips and screws for the charcoal canister? I could use the front air dam mounting hardware as well.