Another 79 Found in the yards. Anything needed? Hate to see it go to waste...

Squid4life

Was at the yard this weekend and saw a 79 TR. Has a lot of parts left that looked ok: carb, intake, part of the turbo (look at the pics, looks a little odd..., steering wheel and center cap, etc)

Someone hit me up if there is something you see in the pics that you are in need of. I may be able to get back over there this week or weekend to pick some parts off of it for you. Not looking to make $ off it, you pay the cost of the part and shipping and it is yours. Just hate seeing anything on these cars go to waste...

Attachments

• IMG_20120428_101540.jpg
    IMG_20120428_101540.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 152
  • IMG_20120428_095222.jpg
    IMG_20120428_095222.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
  • IMG_20120428_095248.jpg
    IMG_20120428_095248.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 163
Whether I get it or not, get the turbo control center, distributor,PEVC/PEVR, and knock sensor. If you need pics or info send me a PM james. Those parts aren't made anymore so it would be worth it to get them for the future.:)

Whether I get it or not, get the turbo control center, distributor,PEVC/PEVR, and knock sensor. If you need pics or info send me a PM james. Those parts aren't made anymore so it would be worth it to get them for the future.:)

Yeah, no idea what those parts are (well, otehr than the carb and dist obviously)... Sorry, only b4b engines I have had were out of the car, just long blocks; maybe one with an intake and turbo a long time ago. PM sent.

I need the distributor and ECM(computer on the fan shroud) if its still there.

Fan shroud was off, but let me see if they put it in the car or trunk. I need to see if I can get back out there to it this week/weekend before it all disappears.

Alright, been a busy few weeks but going to try to hit up this yard again in the AM. Let me know if there are any other parts of interest and I will see what I can get.

Charlie, PM sent. I got the carb, dist, turbo control, ac/alt brackets (3), PECV. Knock sensor had the terminal broken off...

Unfortunately the 79 I took pics of was gone when I made it back this past weekend... Fortunately, there was another one in there, more complete than the first. It had the up/down pipes, carb, turbo, etc. It got hit in the rear and I guess the owner thought it was too far gone or not worth.

Anyhow, Dan, here are the brackets. They make you pay more for metal brackets than anything here, so I went ahead and got them for you, but they were $20... Hope that works for you. Shoot me your zip and I can get a shipping quote.

DSC02916.JPG

Distributor and turbo control is what I need:D

Turbo control is spoken for, but I will keep an eye out for another. (I owe my brother from another mother ;) ) 2 '79's in the same yard within a few weeks is pretty good! Dist is yours. I only paid $40 for it, so just need to get my $ back, plus shipping. I can get a quote to your address if you give it to me, or call it another $15 for a large flat rate. Let me know.

James

Turbo control is spoken for, but I will keep an eye out for another. (I owe my brother from another mother ;) ) 2 '79's in the same yard within a few weeks is pretty good! Dist is yours. I only paid $40 for it, so just need to get my $ back, plus shipping. I can get a quote to your address if you give it to me, or call it another $15 for a large flat rate. Let me know.

James
PM sent

Yup, got the paypal, shipping label is printed and package will be picked up tomorrow. Should be 2-3 days since it went priority.

Hey man i need the support bracket that goes from the carberater plenum to the exhaust manifold on the driver's side of the engine. Let me know. Steve

Charlie, PM sent. I got the carb, dist, turbo control, ac/alt brackets (3), PECV. Knock sensor had the terminal broken off...

Unfortunately the 79 I took pics of was gone when I made it back this past weekend... Fortunately, there was another one in there, more complete than the first. It had the up/down pipes, carb, turbo, etc. It got hit in the rear and I guess the owner thought it was too far gone or not worth.

Anyhow, Dan, here are the brackets. They make you pay more for metal brackets than anything here, so I went ahead and got them for you, but they were $20... Hope that works for you. Shoot me your zip and I can get a shipping quote.

View attachment 161740
Been off the list, thanks for getting the brackets. Zip code is 29128. email me at dlmarx@bellsouth.net. Will remitt with paypal, OK? Will send cash if you wish.
Dan