Anothe hemi looses

faster

I had to add this one.

My buddy has an 06 Dodge 250 with the Cummins, usual mods and a programmer. Last weekend he asked me to come along and help him with a car he had to pick up. We're in his Dodge going to pick up the trailer, I'm driving and a Hemi half ton shortbed R/T pulls up next to us at the light. I don't give him a second thought (not my truck remember) and he gasses on it and storms off leaving us at the green light.

My buddy says "you let him embarrass my truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I give him the WTF look and apologize. We catch the guy at the next light and he's all smiles. Yea, yea, yea, dude. I set it in 4X4 back up a few inches to engage it, roll up even to the hemi. The light goes yellow for the cross street and I build boost against the brakes. The light is very slow and I built too much boost too early and am beginning to push through the brakes. It is too late to start over so I just creep forward until the light goes green.

Put 3 lengths on him out of the hole and just widen the gap from there. I back off at 65 and let him do the flyby, see ya dude. Man this thing pulls out of the hole. My T does not launch anywhere near this hard on the street. 7000 lbs. and 4X4 with lockers will do that I guess.

Mikey

nice

I had to add this one.

My buddy has an 06 Dodge 250 with the Cummins, usual mods and a programmer. Last weekend he asked me to come along and help him with a car he had to pick up. We're in his Dodge going to pick up the trailer, I'm driving and a Hemi half ton shortbed R/T pulls up next to us at the light. I don't give him a second thought (not my truck remember) and he gasses on it and storms off leaving us at the green light.

My buddy says "you let him embarrass my truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I give him the WTF look and apologize. We catch the guy at the next light and he's all smiles. Yea, yea, yea, dude. I set it in 4X4 back up a few inches to engage it, roll up even to the hemi. The light goes yellow for the cross street and I build boost against the brakes. The light is very slow and I built too much boost too early and am beginning to push through the brakes. It is too late to start over so I just creep forward until the light goes green.

Put 3 lengths on him out of the hole and just widen the gap from there. I back off at 65 and let him do the flyby, see ya dude. Man this thing pulls out of the hole. My T does not launch anywhere near this hard on the street. 7000 lbs. and 4X4 with lockers will do that I guess.

Mikey

My father has a Duramax that is built, and I have never been in anything that launches like it does. Not even my buddys 10 second small block with 18.5 slicks.