an extremely free flowing exhaust with the buick 4 bolt pattern

nolanator

@none_more_black
My last downpipe/exhaust setup used the three bolt flange style connection you typically see on GM cars, and i just recently purchased a new downpipe which has the buick 4 bolt flange. I am looking for an exhaust to mate up to that dowpipe. I don't mind purchasing a new one, but i figured I would see if anyone has one lying around not being used, first.

Thanks

I have lots of stuff that could be used for trade as well.

I have a stainless 3" ATR Single Shot exhaust that I'm not currently using... they don't get much more free-flowing than that.

Pm me with what kind of items you have available to trade, maybe we can work something out.

i guess you aren't playing around anymore!

Hahaha, trying to remove some weight off this fat pig and route the exhaust out the fender through a creative muffler solution. I'll shortly realize I should have kept my car in the 10's, like most guys who have tried to go nuts with a stage 2. I know, I'll come back to you and say I should have listened to you. :)

Hope you've been good bud.

I'm doing good man....i succeeded in keeping my car in the 12's for 6 months, thats a big step for me. But now the garage is filled with boxes and I think I've fallen off the wagon. I will never do a stage 2 again, If i can't meet my goals with a 109, then i'm doing something very wrong.

My last downpipe/exhaust setup used the three bolt flange style connection you typically see on GM cars, and i just recently purchased a new downpipe which has the buick 4 bolt flange. I am looking for an exhaust to mate up to that dowpipe. I don't mind purchasing a new one, but i figured I would see if anyone has one lying around not being used, first.

Thanks

I have lots of stuff that could be used for trade as well.
I have a complete set X2 text me at 405-361-5362