American Torque thrust wheels

nwb300

Looking to purchase a set of American thrust 2.1 wheels on ebay. They seem like a good price for the set ($825). Just wondering if I will have any "rubbing" issues before I buy them or any input from you knowledgeable people:D Here are the stats.....FRONT 17x7 backspacing 4" offset 0. BACK 17x8 backspacing 4" offset -11mm. The only difference I can find on the 2 vs 2.1 is that the "new" style is cast and made in china instead of USA:mad:

China

Just a rant reply from me.... But China made stuff is CHIT! I own a HVAC business and several years ago I installed a natural gas line under a home that went to a 2nd floor furnace & gas waterheater and a down stairs furnace and gas fireplace. After it was installed (black pipe) I did a pressure test and found every 90 degree turn had micro leaks in the elbow itself. All were made in Ching Chong China. I had to rip it all back apart and rebuild it with American made elbows. Cost more but it works. And toys at Christmas for the kids, oh lord don't get me started. They last for about 1 week! Sorry... China sucks! :D

I have 16X8 4"BS all around and they look "too tucked in" in the back. Needs wider wheels out back. 9.5" with 4" BS would be much better.

Didn't think about being to tucked in. I'll check on getting the 9.5". I'll have a decent set of stock rims for sale after I get these if anybody is interested:biggrin:

2011-03-21150211.jpg

Looking to get around $500 for them. They are in good shape with very little rust spots on the chrome and a little on the black back section were the lugs bolt on. I bought the car in February and haven't even tried giving them a good cleaning yet. Let me know if your interested and we can talk:D