Am I running the times I should??

TA49-WE4

Went to the track today 1/8 mile. Made a couple passes.

1.63 60 ft
4.80 330 ft
7.53 at 89.78 mph 1/8

1.67 60 ft
4.80 330 ft
7.50 at 89.91 mph 1/8

10.6 on the wideband at the end on the track ( sorry no powerlogger yet )
21 psi of boost / zero knock ( 100% E85 )
23/21 deg timing.

Does this sound right with my setup?
Setup is in sig.
Just wondering if im in the ballpark. Questions about the car just ask?
Thanks

i want to say it SOUNDS about right...I had run a 7.576 @ 92.7 With a 1.835 60ft. But at 19psi and only one wheel pushing the car (dam Auburn died). Was running a TE44 as well on pump gas.

Wow..was you running a no ported head engine..what kind of converter..I feel slow for sure now..I have ran a 7.62..stock unopened engine..51 turbo through the exhaust..stock converter..

What kind of fuel lines are you running for the E85? when do you max out the stock fuel lines with E85..

i want to say it SOUNDS about right...I had run a 7.576 @ 92.7 With a 1.835 60ft. But at 19psi and only one wheel pushing the car (dam Auburn died). Was running a TE44 as well on pump gas.

Wow..was you running a no ported head engine..what kind of converter..I feel slow for sure now..I have ran a 7.62..stock unopened engine..51 turbo through the exhaust..stock converter..

What kind of fuel lines are you running for the E85? when do you max out the stock fuel lines with E85..

Yes the heads are stock heads with no porting at all.They just have beehive springs on them for the roller cam.

Converter is a 9/11 3000 stall brand unkown. It came in a car a bought years ago. Jimmy couldn't find a brand name on it when he rebuild my trans this year.

Fuel lines are stock. Fuel rail is stock. Fuel tank is stock. Don't really know when the stock lines are " maxed " out for E85, but as far as my car goes, I can add enough fuel right now at wot to pratically flood the car out at 21 psi.

Looks about right to me.Thats what times and mph mine runs also.I was thinking you should be alittle faster but not much.

Maybe a converter would help me to go a lil bit faster..I still have stock converter..my 60 ft is about 1.80's or 1.90's I think

Maybe a converter would help me to go a lil bit faster..I still have stock converter..my 60 ft is about 1.80's or 1.90's I think

How hard are you leaving the line? At how many # of boost? Is the car spinning the tires or hooking?

How often do you make it to the track? I have been thinking about riding down that way some night.

I havent been to race in a few years..ive went with LS1 mass air flow since then & dont have a clue how it will run now..I leave at 5lbs of boost..lags to about the tree then takes off..my sig says 1.82 60 ft..so I guess it was in that area..@21lbs of boost..was running the sportsman pro tires..seemed to hook up ok..might need to try some et drags or something different..I go to the track some but just to watch..let me know if you ever decide to come down..Ill meet ya there..would like to see ur car run here..I havent ran mine in BG since it was stock but usually BG is about a tenth quicker they tell me..

How hard are you leaving the line? At how many # of boost? Is the car spinning the tires or hooking?

How often do you make it to the track? I have been thinking about riding down that way some night.