Aluminum Wheels and Lugs For Sale

James West

I have a set of 6 (six) aluminum wheels that include the center caps and lug nuts. Why 6 wheels? I bought a spare pair to mount slicks on. These wheels are/were manufactured by Prime Wheel Inc. back in the mid 1990’s; they are a Weld Wheel "Pro-Star" series look-a-like. Below is a size description of the wheels, caps and lug nuts.

- Two (2) 15" x 7" wheels
- Four (4) 15" x 8.5" wheels w/4.0" backspacing
- Six (6) aluminum Weld Wheel center caps
- One (1) set of twenty (20) lug nuts

The 4" back spacing fits perfectly on a GN with a 26.0/10.0-15 slick or a 275/50-15 drag radial. These wheels are in excellent condition for their age, they have been store in my basement for the last 7 years. I am asking $600 for the entire set of six (6) wheels including the center caps and lug nuts, I will not separate the set. The best way to ship these wheels would be to box them up and put them on a pallet and ship them via truck freight to ensure minimal damage. Shipping charges are NOT included in the sale price, but I am willing to box the wheels and ship them individually OR box them and secure them to a pallet and deliver them to the local Yellow Freight terminal for shipping as part of the shipping cost.

Email me at jwest@oppd.com or jb.west@cox.net for digital pictures.

Thanks,