Aluminum radiator size 19x22

TRiv

Does anyone use or have used any of the available 19"x22" aluminum radiators, GM style from Griffin, Howe, Be Cool, Summit, etc. in there GN's, T's, or hybrid? any cooling issues? I need to use this size due to space limitations in a custom and wondering if this will be enough radiator. There will be no AC condenser, intercooler will be in another location, as will trans and oil coolers. Will be using stock GN fan.

I'm using a factory '85 Corvette single core (15" x 23.5") aluminum rad in my S-10 with a front mount and A/C condensor. I know that's not the size you spec'ed, but it's actually smaller. No cooling issues here and we're consistently in the 90's with 90% humidity from May through October.

I have not run the car yet but I am using a stock one core aluminum radiator from an 87 IROC.

RadiatorTestFit2.jpg

I have heard many good things about this radiator and its only $117.00 from AutoZone. I have a front mount, no oil cooler, tranny cooler is elsewhere on the car. The AC condenser is still in place and I use dual 12" Flex-A-Lite fans. I have a very knowledgable person (one twin turbo GN and one stage 2 limited) helping me and he says I should have zero cooling issues.

S10xGN,Whut, thanks for the info, a bit more confident that a 19x22 aluminum radiator should work. Going to give it a try.