Aluminum drums and backing plates

Monte_ExpreSS

Just did a rear disc conversion on my car so I no longer need these. They are a pair of aluminum brake drums that fit all g body cars. I think they are right around 7lbs each lighter than the steel versions.
I bought these on ebay around 2008 and they've been on my car since then. When I got them I had them turned and the are right at the max, so they dont have room to be turned again. Max is 243.5mm and one measures 242 the other 243. I have no issue with adjustment on these and there is lots of room to spare with half worn shoes.
They still have the balance weights in tact, one does have a slight squished edge as seen in the pic. There are no known cracks or imbalances with these.
They are currently spray painted a charcoal color.

Id take $100 for the pair plus shipping cost.

I also have a practically brand new set of backing plates with new wheel cylinders. These were installed around 2 years ago when I rebuilt and swapped in a 8.5" diff. They have very little mileage on them and still will look brand new when cleaned, which I will do before shipping.
Id take $30 for all plus shipping cost

Ignore the one shoe attached to both backing plates they will be removed. The silver that you see is not bare steel but anti seize compound