aluminum drum

Is it ready to use ? needs to be cut? lemme know cuz I want it.
I got two out of a junk yard and one is a bit oversized. No big gouges though. However I'll be in touch .thanks

In my opinion it's good to go.
Its tough to go by just Looking. Because I aready have one that looks ok but it several thousandths over sized. And being alluminum that makes me a bit worried. Wish you could mic it for me. The tolerance is cast into the drum.

It measures 9.510 by my dial calipers which converts to 241.55 and max is 243.5. So it looks good to me. Don't know if it matters to you or not but this one has been painted black before I got it. Could use a repaint or sandblasting to look nice.

It measures 9.510 by my dial calipers which converts to 241.55 and max is 243.5. So it looks good to me. Don't know if it matters to you or not but this one has been painted black before I got it. Could use a repaint or sandblasting to look nice.
Hey I haven't forotten about you. I have been trying to figure out how to PM you. These forum changes have me messed up. Help please. Anyway I'll get back to you this week for sure.

Just click on Inbox at the top of the page and then click on Start a Conversation. PMs are now conversations. After that it's pretty much the same.