ALRADCO Aluminum Radiator - Black - NEW

Red C5

We have a radiator that didn't come out quite right in powder coat. It's a little thin on one end tank. Nothing wrong in terms of function, or fit. You can see the area when using flash to take a pic. I'm sure it can be touched up but that's not how we do things so it's for sale at a discount.

There is only 1.
Order here http://www.alradco.com/1986-1987-turbo-buick-grand-national-aluminum-radiator-black-blemish/

Any questions just ask. Thank you.

Peter

Attachments

• 20140615_201119_resized.jpg
    20140615_201119_resized.jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 184
  • 20140615_201100_resized.jpg
    20140615_201100_resized.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 181
If I needed a radiator I'd jump on that one in a New York minute.

Wish I'd seen this sooner.

Peter - still available? Does it have oil / trans coolers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just in case anyone is curious.... You can always scuff the powder and spray paint the tank. Or mask off and alcohol wipe then repowdercoat the end tank.
Good deal here Peter.

Peter - still available? Does it have oil / trans coolers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir, if it's on our website it's available. Only 1 available.

Just in case anyone is curious.... You can always scuff the powder and spray paint the tank. Or mask off and alcohol wipe then repowdercoat the end tank.
Good deal here Peter.

You must know a thing or two about powder coating... :D

[QUOTE="we4Mateo, post: 3418843, member: 33500"]Wish I had the cash. I saw it come up this morning.[/QUOTE]

You and me both. I didn't have the money to spare, but figured if I wait till my rad blows for good, I'd have an expensive tow bill or worse if I don't watch the gauges constantly.

I bought one on Wednesday before this popped up.

[QUOTE="we4Mateo, post: 3418843, member: 33500"]Wish I had the cash. I saw it come up this morning.

You and me both. I didn't have the money to spare, but figured if I wait till my rad blows for good, I'd have an expensive tow bill or worse if I don't watch the gauges constantly.

I bought one on Wednesday before this popped up.[/QUOTE]

I had that same thing happen when I bought my rear bumper filler; on special a few weeks later. I feel ya bro.

I bought one on Wednesday before this popped up.

I had that same thing happen when I bought my rear bumper filler; on special a few weeks later. I feel ya bro.[/QUOTE]

I'm not complaining, I'm still getting a good rad at a good price. The piece of mind knowing that I shouldn't have any issues for years is worth it.

After my Gbody Rad experience I feel that if I do have a problem with this one I won't be attacked and my calls will be answered and the problem will be taken care of professionally.

The radiator arrived on Thursday. Packaging was first rate! But even better, the radiator was all that Peter said it would be and more. The side that did not quite get the full powder coat on it is still covered well enough that you would never see it unless you were really aware of where to look for it. Thanks Peter!