alpine455 - Great Seller

Bobc327

I purchased "BRAND NEW HRParts Poly Motor Mounts" from alpine455. As described, motor mounts received were brand new and included all hardware and instructions. Communication was great, always quick replies to my questions. Super fast shipping, he had them in the mail the next day and sent me a tracking number. I would definitely purchased items from alpine455 again!!

This is a joke as this Dirt Bag: Alpine455 stole $600 from me and was selling stolen parts! DO NOT SEND THIS ASS HOLE ANY THING OTHER THAN A BULLET!

It wasn't a joke. It was the experience I had with what I purchased from him. I am very sorry to hear that others didn't have the same experience.

I couldnt live knowing I bought stolen stuff. Would have to return them to the owner regardless of what i paid.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

I just cross referenced Bobc327 IP, and the asshole we are dealing with....2 different locations. Seems like Bob got lucky. Hey Bob, send the guy his parts back.

The victim list continues to grow.

Now Bob is probably out of his parts & money. Sorry to hear that.

The first time that I was ever burned over the I'net, was on this forum. I bought a 3" down-pipe that never arrived. Fortunately Pay-Pal covered it.