Alpine cd Player/Receiver and Gray Dashmat f/s

acoen

Hi guys,

I have a Like new Alpine 7893 CDA, cd player with removable face, case and remote. The system includes the harness and adapter for an 84'-87' GN or TR (can send photos). Just unbolt the original stereo, remove the brackets fasten them to the new unit and adapter and plug it in, no cutting or splicing of original wiring. New the unit was around $350+/- (not counting the mounting adapter) would like to have $170 for it (really good deal). I also have a very nice dashmat dash cover in gray $25. I am also interested in trades.

These are the things I would like. Just to give you and idea. I will trade for one or any of the below combinations. Open for suggestions. I'm reasonable, just let me know what you have if you are interested.

1. Brake Accumulator (trade straight across for the stereo may eve throw in the dash mat.)

2. TCC solenoid

3. Nice GN carpeted front floor mats

4. rear cardboard spare tire spacer (trade for the dashmat if someone has a really good original one lying around.)

5. New coil pack

6. Fan Delay Relay

I will entertain offers, I'm flexible.

Thanks,

Aaron - 4coens@comcast.net

No problem, I will try to get them out this afternoon. I just purchased this car from a gentleman near Sacramento. The dash cover is perfect, I'm just not one for dash covers. I guess maybe if the car lived outside, I would have second thoughts. Thanks for the response.

Not sure where you are located, I'm located in Ca., so you may not see it until tomorrow. My zip is 93722 for shipping.