almost ready to put motor back in 82 sport coupe

v6tsportcoupe

82 sport coupe
here is a pics.can't remember where to hook pcv to or brake booster .please help

Attachments

• P1010035.jpg
    P1010035.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 90
  • P1010037.jpg
    P1010037.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 95
i think pcv was t'd off hard line from carb plenum, does that sound right?also need help with other vacumn line ,i want to remove most of the smog junk. anyone have some good pic's of their setups

anyway you can send me some pics of front and back of your carb where the vacumn for pcv or brake booster go? also can you tell me about your timing setup?how to?

I'm away from home right now and don't get back until the 6th.
Off the top of my head, timing 15 BTDC, you have to unplug the 4 wire connector going to the Disp. at hot idle.
Here is a old pic of the carb off, you can see the empty vac port at the back, that's were the PVC hooks up
carbturbo.jpg

If you look on the first picture at the fuel inlet for the carb, the brake booster connects at the hole that is in the 8 o'clock position on the plenum. There was a 3/8" (I think) hard line conected there which was roughly in the shape of a question mark.

The motor looks very good BTW. Don't let it leak oil and get dirty. ;)

For the fuel filter, just connect a unverisal type on top of the fuel line you already have. Then pitch the one inside the carb. Mine gave me lots of problmes.

thanks for the reply/compliment.that's what i thought, that the hard line was for the booster. now how about the pcv? there is only a small vacumn line on the back of the carb and a small line out on the back of the plenum. one has to be for the modulator for the trans. i've circled the one i think i should go to the pcv. am i right?

Attachments

• P1050039.jpg
    P1050039.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 68
  • P1050041aa.jpg
    P1050041aa.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 67