All my GMP and dub city models for sale---LOOK!!!

turbosam6

My cars suck
I have 6 GMP 1:18 die casts and 4 dub city models.

GMP:
87 GNX
White GNX
86 WH1 2 tone black/ grey----missing 1 mirror, has an imperfection on the hood, looks like a white spot, it was like that out of the new unopened box.
85 GN, also has one mirror off but its in the car, just haven't glued it back on yet, and don't want to since I suck at models.
87 grey turbo T
86 white T type
All these are in the original boxes!

I have a black dub city, 2 tone black/ grey, red, and grey. I do not have the boxes for the dub city models.

ALL THE MODELS FOR $230!!!!!

I will also include a turbobuick.com ceramic coaster, a Precision turbo T shirt (large, never worn, found it in the PTE bag today), and a turbo 6 stained glass window hanging thing.

Email turbosam6@yahoo.com if interested. I don't have photos and honestly don't feel like unboxing all of these for pics. I've been honest about their condition, only 2 are not perfect, and can be fixed. My son is going to start walking soon and these things could get hurt, and if I box them up and put them away they will probably get lost. Someone might as well enjoy them!

Thanks!

Would you sell them seperatley? If so Im interested in the 85 GMP and the black Dub city model. If so let me know how uch for both of them shipped to 80829.

The black and white GNX's are sold pending payment.

Make offer on the remaining stuff......

turbosam6 said:
The black and white GNX's are sold pending payment.

Make offer on the remaining stuff......

If the 2 X's are still available in the whole thing I'll give you $230.00
If not my offer is $120.00

Let me know.

Turbosam6,
I am the one that made the offer of $120.00. 19GN86 is my son and I was signed in under him by mistake when I made you the offer. We only have one PC at home so sometimes when I get on I forget to check who is signed on to the board. Sorry Did not want to confuse you.

How about $130.00 Shipped!

turbosam6 said:
Texas is pretty far, give me $140 shipped. I've already discounted these quite a bit.

Ok on the $140.00
And this includes the ceramic coaster, t-shirt & turbo 6 hanging thing correct?

If so send me your address and I'll send you a cashiers check.
ps. You can keep both DUBS, not interested in them.

You never responded to me about how much you wanted for the 85 GMP model and the Black Dub City. I was first in line for those ones.

fast86gn said:
Ok on the $140.00
And this includes the ceramic coaster, t-shirt & turbo 6 hanging thing correct?

If so send me your address and I'll send you a cashiers check.
ps. You can keep both DUBS, not interested in them.

Yeah, I'll include that stuff. Pm sent.

my85grandnation said:
You never responded to me about how much you wanted for the 85 GMP model and the Black Dub City. I was first in line for those ones.

Sorry about that, I didn't want to separate the stuff. Since he doesn't want the dub stuff I'll make you a great deal on it. How about $20 for all 4?

Turbosam6, what day did you ship the cars??

I have not received anything???????

Turbosam6, received the cars. Thanks

Will leave positive feedback in the feedback section

Thanks